Sky, Project Popcorn
- Location: West London
- Size: 15,000 sqft
- Duration: 20 weeks
ODInteriors was tasked with the refurbishment of the company’s creative workspace on the ground and first floors. The aim of the project was to improve productivity and efficiency amongst Sky’s staff.
ODInteriors delivered the 15,000 sqft fit out to Cat B, creating a better working environment that will befit the Sky’s creative force for years to come.
The work was so successful that Sky have contracted Od to carry out a further £9.5m worth of fit out works to their Osterley Campus.
Architect: Penson Architects
Project Manager: JLL
Quantity Surveyor: Sky
M&E Services: Hilson Moran
- Refurbishment and fit out of existing spaces
- Creative lighting
- Exposed services
- Creation of meeting rooms including glass paneling and glass frontage
- Bespoke joinery on first floor
- Furniture installation and move management
- M&E modifications and alterations