- Location: Britannia House, 60 - 80 Hanbury Street, London
- Size: 20,000 sqft
- Duration: 16 weeks
ODInteriors was contracted to deliver a creative, iconic and flexible space for entrepreneurs and creative businesses at the award-winning Britannia House for client, Second Home.
The space was designed with the flexibility to become an event space for meetings and functions as required.
We carried out the extension and fit out of the ground and mezzanine floor, creating a set of bright, innovative and collaborative spaces, where each private studio is bathed in natural light.
The project concept is based around the use of next generation materials and the building uses 100% green energy throughout. The building also includes a state of the art hydroponics system supporting over 1000 plants and trees.
Architect: Selgas Cano
Project Manager: Jackson Coles LLP
Quantity Surveyor: Jackson Coles LLP
- Cat B fit out in a unique creative style
- Movable elements and flying table to create flexibility for events
- A bespoke curved acrylic domed screen
- Café area/Bar
- Open interactive workspaces
- Toilets and showers
- Structural and steel works