- Location: 410 Thames Valley Park, Reading
- Value: £6,000,000
- Size: 80,000 sqft
- Duration: 21 weeks
ODInteriors were appointed to complete a modern environment for ‘Project Trident’, providing space that allows them to work in a productive way, and allows a healthy work-life balance. There was a desire for good, honest design that above all else functions as intended without aesthetics compromising functionality.
All 4 floors were Cat B fitted out with the top floor being a new kitchen and fully serviced restaurant. A more efficient gas suppression system was developed for this project.
Catering staff were most excited by the new facilities in the 3rd floor catering area.
A new goods lift was built to match the existing structure.
Project Manager: CBRE
Quantity Surveyor: CBRE
- Strip out of Cat A ceilings and services
- Cat B fit out of all 4 floors
- New and modified M&E Services
- New external goods lift
- Raised floors throughout
- New kitchen facilities on 3rd floor
- Installation of moveable floors
- Staff breakout areas, micro kitchen and tea points