Royal London, Reading
- Location: 410 Thames Valley Park, Reading
- Value: £9,000,000
- Size: 80,000 sqft
- Duration: 52 weeks
An extensive refurbishment of Four10 Thames Valley Park for client Royal London to create a modern out of town company headquarters environment with cutting edge Cat A office space to attract desirable, industry leading tenants.
The works included Cat A fit out to ground, first and second floors. A new superstructure was installed at roof Level to create a new third floor with full Cat A fit out to this area. The reception facade and windows were both fully refurbished.
The project achieved a BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
Project Manager: Cyril Leonard
Quantity Surveyor: Rex Procter
- Structural works including the creation of a new floor at roof Level
- New fully glazed reception and full height atrium
- External facade refurbishment
- 80,000 sq. ft. of high quality Cat A space including full access raised floor and new metal ceilings
- Feature staircase and green wall
- New toilets on each floor (including disabled) and showers
- Two new passenger lifts
- Full M&E replacement including VRF air conditioning system, mechanical ventilation heat recovery, BMS and LED lighting systems
- Landscaping, including lake remodeling works
- Substation re-location and new main LV switch panel installed