- Location: 47 King William Street, London
- Value: £1,000,000
- Size: 6,221 sqft
- Duration: 11 weeks
As an established brand in the insurance services sector, Pool Re has a strong brand reputation and values that they wanted to incorporate into a long term workplace of which staff could feel proud.
The design needed to inspire a sense of unity and connection throughout the organisation which would then drive staff cohesiveness and increased productivity. The new workplace also had to provide value for money and a healthy environment with natural light and air flow.
ODCreate responded with a well planned procurement strategy and extensive master construction schedule. This meticulous coordination and attention to detail helped the team to ensure a successful result for the landlord and end user.
A key factor to the project’s success was ODCreate's ability to manage over 14 packages as well as key stakeholders over an 11 week period. It was ODCreate's highly collaborative approach paired with deep experience within the Design & Build industry that helped move the team through the project’s most challenging aspects.
Designer: ODCreate & BLUEBOTTLE
Project Manager: Mathews & Goodman
- Adaption and addition to the existing M&E services
- Full structured cabling and comms room fit out
- Early handover of the comms room
- New glass internal partitions
- Enhanced ceiling finishes to reception and hub areas
- New floor finishes throughout
- Furniture supply and install carried out by ODCreate’s specialist furniture division, pOd