- Location: The Economist Plaza, St James, London
- Size: 7,700 sqft
- Duration: 12 weeks
ODCreate, together with Lorenc Design Associates, delivered the full Cat B Design & Build fit out of the 13th and 14th floors of Pelham Capital’s Head Office, located within the Grade II listed Economist Plaza, following the successful completion of a previous floor.
With a brief to create an elegant, clean and pragmatic space to accommodate Pelham’s expanding team and the increasing visitor footfall as well as raising the profile of the company, particular attention was given to compliance with the Grade II listed interiors. Works comprised a bespoke tea point and break out areas, new timber flooring, inset carpets to offices and meeting rooms and ceramic tiling to the reception lobby.
Designer: ODCreate & Lorenc Design
- Installation of financial trading positions
- New plasterboard and glazed office partitions
- Additional floor mounted FCU’s to meeting rooms/offices and associated controls work
- New underfloor power and data
- New lighting and relocation of existing
- Installation of acoustic ceilings
- Bespoke joinery features
- Access control and intruder alarm systems
- AV to meeting rooms
- Furniture and bespoke pre-cast concrete reception console