- Location: Gateway House, Eastleigh
- Value: £900,000
- Size: 22,000 sqft
- Duration: 18 weeks
ODCreate, together with Lorenc Design Associates, delivered the fit out over two floors for Moore Blatch, a leading law firm.
The workspace areas were designed with a sense of fun, with rooms and spaces portraying a vibrant theme, punctuated with high technology AV and media.
While Moore Blatch is a professional and respected law firm, they wanted to reflect a modern and funky open plan layout that creates a community style atmosphere with communal areas encouraging connectivity and collaboration.
Designer: ODCreate & Lorenc Design
Project Manager: Yellowstone Management
- Early handover
- Industrial style cafe space including new kitchen servery
- New floor finishes including herringbone style vinyl plank system
- Bespoke booth seating in the café
- Full furniture supply and installation
- Feature wall coverings and vinyl wall graphics
- Access control installation
- M&E modifications