- Location: 125 London Wall, London
- Value: £1,000,000
- Size: 9,500 sqft
- Duration: 9 weeks
High quality Cat B fit out of the 12th floor for Hitachi Europe’s Research and Development business.
The fit out revitalised the space for Hitachi, providing open plan working areas, management offices, VC rooms and a welcoming reception for clients, customers and staff. The project was successfully delivered in a live building, requiring the ODInteriors delivery team to use their previous experience in the building to full effect.
Ongoing communication with the building management team was critical to the success of this project.
Architect: Penson Architects
Project Manager: Carter Jonas
- New and modified M&E Services
- Raised access flooring throughout
- Bespoke Joinery
- Open plan working areas
- Break out areas
- Tea points
- Cellular meeting rooms with full AV capacity
- Glass Folding Wall
- High quality reception with integrated services to desk
- Early handover of Comms Room
- Managers Offices and VC Rooms