- Location: 1 Appold Street, London
- Value: £7,100,000
- Size: 140,000 sqft
- Duration: 42 weeks
Deutsche Bank is one of the world’s leading international financial service providers. With over 100,000 employees, the Bank serves customers in 74 countries worldwide. Deutsche Bank were looking for a partner experienced at delivering in live environments to revitalise their existing office space at Appold Street.
ODInteriors created a new modernised Cat B office space for Deutsche Bank’s onsite staff on the Ground Floor and Levels 1-3.
We also carried out the strip out and Cat A fit out on Levels 4-7 to create a new area for sub-letting.
The works were carried out in an occupied building with Deutsche Bank staff remaining in occupation using a phased delivery methodology.
Project Manager: CBRE
Quantity Surveyor: Core Five
M&E Services: Troup Bywater + Anders
- Cat A and Cat B refurbishment
- M&E alterations
- Bespoke Joinery
- Specialist Vossler Partition system
- Open plan and traditional office space
- Trading areas
- New toilets
- Tea points and break out areas
- Early handover of comms and server rooms
- CCTV and access control installation
- Furniture installation and move management