AGC Equity Partners
- Location: Mayfair, London
- Size: 12,000 sqft
- Duration: 16 weeks
ODCreate, together with KKS, delivered the full Design & Build Cat B fit out for AGC, a global alternative asset investment firm. The brief was to create an understated space that expressed the responsible approach of the firm to investor funds.
A critical part of the works was the delivery of the steel and stone collaborative staircase, taking visitors from a common ground floor reception, creating flow and informal ad-hoc communication.
The ODCreate team delivered the project within budget, on programme and with ZEROdefects prior to occupation, all whilst ensuring no disruption was made to staff.
Designer: ODCreate & KKS
Quantity Surveyor: Gardiner and Theobald
M&E Services: Etec
- Feature staircase between floors with lattice work chandelier
- Client facing meeting rooms and lounges with bespoke stained oak tables incorporating IT
- Presentation suites with full AV capacity
- Main board of directors executive suite
- Administration support area
- General working office and ancillary areas
- Open plan working areas
- Double glazed German partitions
- Storage walls