TOG, White Collar Factory
- Location: White Collar Factory, 86-100 City Road, London
- Value: £2,300,000
- Size: 36,000 sqft
- Duration: 12 weeks
The Office Group provides smart office spaces, coworking rooms, business lounges and flexible workspace for its customers. They were looking to create an innovative, creative environment over 3 floors for their office at the iconic new build White Collar Factory.
Located adjacent to Old Street roundabout, the site was logistically challenging and had a number of concurrent works taking place, therefore effective management and liaison with other contractors on site was key to meeting the fast track programme.
The work featured a high Level of change so our highly responsive, flexible, non contractual approach and change management processes were key to the success of the project.
Architect: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
Project Manager: Quantem
Quantity Surveyor: Quantem
Interior Designer: MLM
Services: Environmental Engineering Partnership
- Mechanical and electrical alterations
- Bespoke Joinery
- Specialist Partition system
- Open plan and traditional office space
- Amphitheatre and ‘snug rooms’
- Tea points and break out areas
- Reception desk installation
- Meeting room construction
- Server room